-- Diana Kohnle
(HealthDay News) -- Since you can't see, smell or taste deadly
carbon monoxide gas, a special detector can help alert you to its
presence in your home.
The Home Safety Council offers these recommendations to help
protect against carbon monoxide poisoning:
Please be aware that this information is provided to supplement the care provided by your physician. It is neither intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. CALL YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER IMMEDIATELY IF YOU THINK YOU MAY HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider prior to starting any new treatment or with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
Copyright © EBSCO Publishing. All rights reserved.